As the earliest TMDD manufacturer in China, ACME has developed a variety of TMDD-based coatings additives and supplied them under SURFADOL brand to overseas end-users directly or through local distributors since 2004. Our wetting agents, defoamer and dispersant are used by global leading companies in water-based coatings and inks. We have completed TMDD production capacity expansion and European REACH registration to meet the demand of global customers.
DB International is a new source / producer / alternative for surfactants types Surfynol, Dynol of Evonik.
- Alternative supplier for Surfynol
- Alternative supplier for Dynol
- Alternative supplier for Evonik
- Alternative supplier for surfactants
- Alternative producer for Surfynol
- Alternative producer for Dynol
- Alternative producer for Evonik
- Alternative producer for surfactants
- Alternative source for Surfynol
- Alternative source for Dynol
- Alternative source for Evonik
- Alternative source for surfactants
- Substitute for Surfynol
- Substitute for Dynol
- Substitute for Evonik
- Substitute for surfactants
- Multifunctional surfactants
- Defoamer and wetting agent
- Non-foaming and wetting agent for waterborne coatings and inks
- Automotive paints additive alternative to surfynol
- Substitute for surfynol coatings additive
- Defoamer alternative for surfynol
- Surfactant for high speed printing ink
Additives with broad food contact compliance.
Surfynol Surfactants – Description:
Surfynol multifunctional additives are a range of multifunctional surfactants and defoamers. This broad product line includes low foam dynamic wetting agents, unique molecular defoamers, and specialty surfactants designed for specific end-use applications.
Surfynol 104: A nonionic wetting agent and molecular defoamer (100% active waxy solid) that provides a unique combination of performance benefits. Surfynol 104 has a unique chemical structure that allows this product to provide multifunctional properties such as surface tension reduction, foam control, and viscosity stabilization. The hydrophobic nature of Surfynol 104 typically results in significantly reduced water sensitivity compared to either conventional ethoxylated or anionic surfactants. Due to its multifunctional properties, Surfynol 104 can provide performance benefits in many waterborne applications such as coatings, paints, adhesives, inks, pigment manufacture and dispersion, cements, metalworking lubricants, agricultural chemicals, and dye processing. As a 100% active wax, it contains no added alkylphenol ethoxylates (APEs) or hazardous air pollutants (HAPs). Surfynol 104 is available in a number of solvent cuts as well as powdered forms.
Surfynol 420: Performs as a dynamic wetting agent and molecular defoamer in a wide variety of applications, including waterborne coatings, inks, adhesives, agricultural chemicals, and numerous industrial specialty applications. It is a 100% active, easy-to-handle liquid that contains no added alkylphenol ethoxylates (APEs) or hazardous air pollutants (HAPs). Surfynol 420 complies with several regulations needed for applications requiring food contact compliances in the U.S., Europe and Asia, as well as EPA compliances needed for use in agricultural chemical applications.
Surfynol 440: An ethoxylated low-foam wetting agent (100% active liquid). Surfynol 440 provides low foam dynamic and equilibrium surface tension reduction with improved dispersibility and ease of incorporation in waterborne coatings, inks, and adhesives systems. FDA and EPA clearances, no added hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) or APEs.